To reach Your Desired State requires a lot more than competently managing your stocks and bonds or devising a financial plan. It requires a deep understanding of your life experience, your aspirations, your vision and, ultimately, your dreams.
Only then can we create comprehensive solutions that address your specific needs and wishes as well as those of your loved ones. Real solutions ensure both personal and financial protections are in place, asset growth is optimized in keeping with our understanding of your goals and risk tolerances, and that the various provisions of your legacy are accounted for, including wealth transfer and philanthropy.
Quite often, we are able to provide our clients with more – and more meaningful – investment opportunities. In part, that's because we aren't tied to any particular products or services like many other firms. We have access to a vast array of investment choices including:
- More than 10,000 mutual funds from hundreds of fund families, many offering NO LOAD at NAV with no sales charges. (Mutual Funds are offered by Prospectus Only)
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) providing direct access to sophisticated asset management resources and greater control of gains and losses for tax purposes.
- Variable Annuities with guaranteed income for life riders, guaranteed growth riders and stretch income provisions for those who want a continuing income stream for multiple generations. (Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Optional riders are offered at an additional cost)
- Alternative investments such as non-traded REITs keyed to Commercial, Office, Storage or Multi-Family Properties.
- Strategic debt investment alternatives.
- Individual taxable and municipal Bonds and selected Money Market accounts for cash management and liquidity needs.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) to diversify stock and bonds holdings.
- Private placements for eligible investors.
Like many of our clients, reaching Your Desired State is no simple task. While the particular challenges and strategic approaches vary widely on a case-by-case basis, we can give you some idea of the elements involved in ensuring that we design appropriate and effective plans for you and your loved ones.
- Identify goals and objectives: Review hallmark events such as education funding, retirement, survivor needs and estate planning. Perform risk analysis to ensure long-term portfolio success.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data: Review accounts set up between individual, joint, trusts, business accounts and retirement plans. Look at cash inflows and outflows to prepare monthly budgets. Document all liabilities.
- Analyze and evaluate data: Assess financial concerns, net worth statement, cash flow analysis, survivor needs, life and disability insurance evaluations, asset allocation review, estate tax review and retirement needs.
- Present recommendations: Review the plan. Discuss findings and recommendations, including strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Implement recommendations: Revise plan if necessary. Begin implementing strategies for saving methods, asset allocation changes, estate planning enhancement, insurance protection and financial independence.
- Monitor and re-evaluate: Regularly review and revise the plan to ensure its effectiveness and account for any life changes.
This isn't your standard fare. In fact, it's quite unusual to find this kind of personalized service on a high level simply because most firms prefer to focus on other, more profitable activities. Too often the idea of "coaching" is to hand you an expensive book that can often be a cookie-cutter solution. With the plan in hand it can be a daunting process to try and attempt to implement the recommendations of your boiler plate plan.
We, on the other hand, sit down with you and work to give you, precisely and clearly, what you specifically need. Because we've found that's the only way to make it a richly rewarding experience – for you, anyway.
Financial Coaching fills the gap between investment management and financial planning. It's ideal for those who want a clearer understanding of their personal assets and liabilities while also improving their skills to manage their finances more effectively.
That's why, on an hourly basis, we offer clients insights and actionable strategies so they can:
- Discover ways to make assets more advantageous.
- Identify better methods of managing personal debt.
- Capitalize on their assets, including refinancing options.